Sunday, April 5, 2015

Crochet Hooks and Pouches


 
Well, I've never even started on the kerchief, however I have been busy crocheting other projects.  I had ordered my daughter each a set of Knitpics wooden crochet hooks for the older 'Caspian Hooks' they are shades of ocean green and blue and the younger 'Rainbow Hooks' simply because she loves bright bold colors, thus the rainbow.
Rainbow
Caspian

To hold these beauties I decided to crochet a couple of pouches for them.  




The girls loved the gifts and 
I was really happy with the way they turned out... I'm loving my new creative outlet!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... another beautiful project my skillful mama has crafted and completed! I absolutely adore it... not to mention the capturing Caspian hooks! Thank you so much mama, I love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... you welcome sweet maiden of Yah!!

    ReplyDelete